Friday, July 31, 2009

My sister Carol came to visit last weekend. It was so fun to see her. We stayed close to Lake Tahoe and relaxed at the beaches. We went around the entire lake on Saturday and stopped at all the little towns and lookouts. The kids loved being spoiled by Aunt Carol and knew right where to go to get candy! (My camera broke so sorry for the repeat pictures from Carol's blog)





3 comments:

Carol said...

Sure was fun, thanks for everything. I sure do miss you and your cute family!It was a relaxing trip...I need to go back.

Neal and Mary said...

What a fun time to go around the lake and check out the little towns. Tahoe is soooo fun and your family is at such a cute age!!! Parker having fun in the lake and Hannah running out of the lake!

Maxwell Family said...

I love your busy adventurous life! Making memories is what life is all about.