On Saturday we had a garage sale and Parker had his first lemonade stand. He was so cute! He was very serious about taking the costumer's money and giving them a cookie or cup of lemonade. He made $11!
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute is he! I would have totally bought lemonade and a cookie if I had lived closer.
Soooo adorable. I can totally picture Parker's face and how seriously he would take the whole thing. What a great experience for him. Who wouldn't want to buy lemonade from such a cute little guy??? Your cookies look delish. I love that Parker is wearing an apron and his hat. I bet he loved using the cash register. Sure do miss you.
That is so cute!! I can't believe he made $11!! The whole table looks great:)
Oh RJ would be so jealous! He has been asking me for weeks if he could make a lemonade stand.
Looks like Parker loved it, he is so cute!
Post a Comment