Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Russ started a tradition a few years ago for Mother's Day where we pick out flowers and plant them in our flower pot.  I love it!  
I love being a mom and feel so lucky to be a mom to Parker and Hannah.  They keep me busy and make me laugh every day.  
  I'm so grateful for my Mom.  She's taught me how to be a Mom and I love her so much.  Happy Mother's Day Mom! 

3 comments:

Carol said...

Such a cute picture of you Em, you are such a good mom to Hannah and Parker! I love the tradition of Russ getting you planter flowers each year. Hope your day was nice, you deserve it!

red patch ♥ family said...

So cute Emily!! You deserve everthing thats wonderful to be givento you!! You are great mom to those kids! They are lucky to have you!

Maxwell Family said...

I love your Mother's Day tradition, Happy Mother's Day to a wonderful Mom.
Happy Birthday also, sounds like you were pampered nicely!