Wednesday, April 01, 2009

For April fool's day, I made the kids jello drinks and meatloaf cupcakes.  I captured their reactions on video.  Parker thought it was funny, but Hannah cried for awhile about her drink being stuck.  The kids actually liked the cupcakes which I was surprised.  The "frosting" is pink mashed potatoes.  Thanks Jen for the idea!






13 comments:

Kim said...

Those are so cute!! I love the videos, we laughed SO hard! What a cute idea!

cb said...

I love their reactions. What a fun family you are :)

The Crisps said...

LOL! That's one way to get a kid to eat meat and potatoes. I love how Hannah had no idea it wasn't cake.

Bobbi said...

I love it!

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Emily,
That is so cute. I love it. Hannah and Parkers reactions are adorable.

Sam and Janiece said...

way too funny! you are always doing such cute stuff for the holidays Emily!

reed said...

oh my gosh! Those are seriously too cute. what a fun idea. You are really quite creative!

Brooke said...

Holy Stink Batman! You're way stinking awesome for even thinking of doing anything for April fools to your kids.

maria said...

you are such a good mom! I need to start doing things for Hayden!

Jennifer said...

Loved your videos! Your kids are so cute. Hannah sounds a lot like Savannah. Glad you enjoyed your April fools

Neal and Mary said...

What a cute idea. Brings me back to some of the April Fools jokes we would play on Dad. The kids are so cute. I also loved the hair ideas. Hannah is so good to let you mess with her hair. And I didn't know you went snowboarding again. Sure is pretty in Tahoe.

Carol said...

I was cracking up the whole time I watched the videos. I love how the kids tried several times to drink their jello punch. Those cupcakes were fancy! I love how festive you are, wish we lived closer.

Jenny said...

That is so funny. Love the videos! Poor Hannah!