We started the Easter celebration by taking pictures at JCPenny's. Parker loved the camera and was so cute. Hannah, on the other hand, did not. Here are their best pictures.



The Thursday before Easter we went to an Easter Egg Hunt at Russ's work. Parker was quick to grab the treats and put it in his basket. He even won the grand prize: a large chocolate bunny. Hannah wasn't sure what to think and kept tripping over her basket. With the help of Russ, she was able to fill her basket too.
Friday night, Mom and Dad came up. Saturday morning we went to another Easter Egg Hunt. There were a ton of people and the eggs were gone in 1 minute. Hannah was able to grab 2 eggs and Parker grabbed 4. We visited the Easter Bunny and enjoyed the nice weather. Lilly wore her Easter bunny ears and one guy thought we were walking a rabbit. It was pretty funny.
Saturday afternoon we dyed Easter eggs. We had a contest on who did the best egg. Mom and Russ were sure they won . . . but I KNOW I did. It was fun and the kids loved coloring and dying the eggs. After dinner, Mom prepared an Easter lesson on the real reason for Easter. We made Resurrection cookies and learned about the Resurrection.
Easter morning, Parker and Hannah found their Easter baskets and all the hidden eggs.
After church, we had a photo session of the kids at the park.
For Easter dinner, we had Hawaiian Haystacks and strawberry delight cake. We all had a fun time.
8 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! I have got to say I laughed out loud when I saw that picture of Hannah wailing. I also really enjoy the picture of you standing next to that big Easter bunny... :)
Looks like you had great time with family! Loved Parker posing for the camera! Too cute!
Nice job Emily. I liked all the pictures except the one dying eggs, I look like a Moose!! I love Hannah's cry baby picture that will be a classic the rest of her life!!! We sure had a fun time with you and your family. It was a fun Easter we also enjoyed you playing the Organ and Piano at church for all the choir and quartets. See you soon!!!
Great pictures! You have such a cute family. And how great that your parents could come for a visit! Looks like you had a fun weekend. You are great at celebrating everything. I also loved your April Fool's pictures. Too funny. Love and miss you guys!
Cute little Parker, and Hannah, well, that was obviously hilarious. I bet it was not hilarious when you were at JCPenney, though! Cute outfits!
Parker is adorable!!! And Hannah's photo was hilarious! How fun.
The picture of Hannah crying is priceless! Parker is so handsome. Sounds like tons of Easter activities for you all..How fun! You make all the holidays so fun for your family. April fools made me laugh, I loved the meatloaf cupcakes. You are such a cute Mom!
Poor Hannah! But that picture is so cute! Parker is so cute and photogenic!
Post a Comment