Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

We went to my parents house over President's Weekend.  Russ helped them find and barter for a new car.  They got a great deal on a 2008 Toyota Avalon.  We sure had fun playing around with all the gadgets and spending time with each other. 
Valentine's Dinner:  Steak, Corn on the Cob, Salad and a heart shaped Chocolate Cake.

The week before Valentine's Day we participated in a few activities to enjoy the holiday.  Parker and Hannah went to their friends house and decorated cookies, made valentines and watched a valentine's movie.  We all had a fun time.  Hannah especially loved the sprinkles!



On Thursday night, we invited friends over to enjoy chocolate fondue and play games.  It was fun to visit and eat our treats.
My visiting teacher and I made cupcakes to all the people we visit teach.  They turned out cute (I couldn't get a great picture.  All the pictures were blurred).

3 comments:

Neal and Mary said...

Sure was fun to have you over the weekend. I love the 2 pictures of Hannah 1st she is real serious about decorating the cookie then the last one shows her with more sprinkles on her face then on the cookie!!!

Alli said...

It looks like you had a fun time with all of the Valentines festivities. How fun for you and Russ to help mom and dad pick out a car. Also, I love the picture of all the kids decorating valentines cookies....so cute and it looks like they were having so much fun!

Maxwell Family said...

Wow, you packed so much into a short period of time! I'm glad you live close enough to your parents for a long weekend visit.