P.S. I'm mainly having trouble with the private blogs, if you could re-invite me that would be great!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Technical Difficulty
I had a little technical difficulty on my blog which made me lose my list of friends and family and a few other things but hopefully the main problem has been fixed. If you'd be so kind to email me your blog names I would appreciate it. Unfortunately, I'm having a little trouble remembering all of them. Thanks. emilynruss@yahoo.com
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
hey i dont know if we were on your list in the first place, but just incase you wanted us ;) jimandjessicacrisp.blogspot.com
So excited you have a blog! And I am so excited to connect with you after so long! Our blog is idahowights.blogspot.com
Love the new blog look! If you need ours, it is theredheadbunch.blogspot.com
Hi Emily! Our address is juddhaus@blogspot.com. I'll send you another invite!
Post a Comment