Parker and Hannah wrote letters to Santa. They decorated it with glitters, stickers and markers. (Parker stamped train cars behind his list)


Parker and Hannah told Santa what they wanted at our Church Christmas Party. Hannah wasn't too thrilled.

This year I made our stockings. It was my first real sewing project. It was a lot of work but I'm glad I did it.

Our tree
9 comments:
Way to go Emily on the stockings. So cute. Aren't we all turning into mom :) Guess that means we have a good mom.
Miss ya
Way to go on the stockings! I am very impressed!
Those stockings turned out so cute! Good job on your first sewing project. Have a wonderful Christmas!
Cute! I didn't even think to have Trey write a letter. What kind of mother am I?!?
I love those stockings! I wanted to make some for us but I ran out of time. I'm definitely going to have to find out the details on how you did them! Have a Merry Christmas!
Impressive! I wish I could sew...........okay, maybe I don't. There, I said it. Sewing scares me to death. Is there something wrong with me? Don't answer that!
Check you out with the stockings--nicely done!! Very cute. One day I'll make our family stockings...but first I better learn how to sew! Ha. And I'm loving that picture of Hannah with Santa. :) So funny.
Your stockings look great and so does your tree. How cute that the kids wrote to Santa. I bet you're excited to see mom, dad and Carol!
Wow, those stockings looking great!!!! Love the screaming Santa photo!
Post a Comment