We adopted a dog from my brother. Russ and I have been looking for a dog since we moved into our house. Parker and Hannah love looking at Lucy through the window and taking her on walks. We sure are having fun with our new addition to the family.
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Okay, he's just too stinkin' cute! I love the reading picture!
And what a fun birthday party!
I think Parker has a new BFF! I love the picture of the kids looking out the window at Lucy. The one of Parker reading to Lucy is seriously so cute. I'm glad Lucy is staying in the family and it looks like she found a perfect new home!
The pictures are cracking me up. I think Lucy is in for a real family afair. In the dog park I got a close up look and sure enough Parker is holding (pulling) on her tail. I think she likes the kids through the glass. Reading the book is so cute and when I blew that one up I thought the glass was just in a glare but I now think it is dog snot!!! Your life will never be the same with a dog and all for the good. Lucy is adjusting well. Looks like Lucy is enjoying your family.
Post a Comment