Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight Frenzy

I've been caught up in the Twilight frenzy.  I read the books and now I've seen the movie.  I thought the movie did a great job following the book and I wasn't dissapointed.  It's always interesting to see who they decide to cast for each character.  At first, I didn't agree with a few choices but by the end I can't imagine anyone else.  I hope they make a movie for the other books!   

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I just saw the movie and I think I liked it too...not as good as the books of course but they did pretty well I think.

Les said...

I still need to find a buddy to go with me to the show...but I did like the books quite a bit!
I'm privatizing our blog and wanted to invite you guys-will you send me an email at juddprivateblog@yahoo.com?