Saturday, October 25, 2008

Fall Piano Recital

On Thursday, I had a Halloween piano recital.  All my students dressed up in their costumes and played halloween songs.  Everyone did a great job!  Afterwards we visited and had refreshments.

Here's a picture of me and all the performers.  
Refreshment Table
Parker and Hannah were excited to dress up in their costumes too!

I dressed up as a snowboarder so after everyone left, Parker really wanted to wear my goggles.  He spent most of the evening wearing the goggles and eating chocolate.


5 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Emily,
That is so fun that you had a piano concert with a Halloween theme. I love the cupcakes. of course Hannah and Parker look cute.

Brooke said...

So I forgot to tell you that those cupcakes were stinking cute! Oh and its a good thing you guys didn't come up on Saturday. I don't know what illness Trey has but it isn't pretty.

Carol said...

Wow the bug cupcakes turned out fabulous. Everything looks so festive. What a cute piano teacher. I'm so impressed. Parker and Hannah look cute in their costumes. Love and miss you.

The JL McGregor Family said...

I didn't know you were teaching piano lessons! How is that going for you?

Bobbi said...

So fun! You are so talented, I love it!