We went to Lake Tahoe this weekend with a few families from our ward to see the Kokanee Salmon spawn. It happens once year. The fish turn from dark green to bright red when they are spawning. They were really beautiful to look at in the creek. We sure had fun!


Along the trail, there was a profile chamber where the kids could look at the fish underwater. The kids loved it.

Along the trail, there was a profile chamber where the kids could look at the fish underwater. The kids loved it. 
7 comments:
Sure looks like you had a fun weekend. It looks like Parker is loving life. Sure wish I was at your house for dinner. The tart looks delish. I heard a lot about it from mom, it is nice to see what it looks like, yum. Miss you.
Thank for coming with us to the lake. We had a great time! (Love the pictures :)
who knew fish could change colors! Looks like you had a blast :)
You guys are so cute. It was so nice to get to know you guys. Your recipes look delicious. I’ll have to try them.
Too cute! Love your picture's of your Saturday outing.
thanks again for your help with Hannah's hair, she wore it all night Sat. and to church on Sun. She wanted to keep it in forever because she got so many compliments!!!
What a fun outing with your friends. Reminds me of when we saw the salmon spawning in Alaska. Such an odd thing for fish to do! And I can't get over you all in winter coats it is still HOT in the desert!! But it is cooling down, we only run the cooler a few hours a day!!! I am going to try your new receipe.
What fun pics! You guys sure do live in an awesome area! :)
Post a Comment