Saturday, August 16, 2008
Spooner Lake
One of our enrichments this month was a class on hikes around the area. One of the hikes was Spooner Lake which is about 20 minutes from us. It's a beautiful trail around the entire lake and 2.1 miles long. The trail is wide enough for a double stroller to fit, so we gave it a try. It was a fun adventure. 


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Wow, what a beautiful area!! Looks like a fun trail...wish I lived closer so we could take our kids on it together. Love ya!
So pretty there! I bet that was fun. We need to get out more around here.......
I think Adam and I need to look into relocating! It is so beautiful there :)
Look at you all leaving your house! Oh wait you do that all the time. Its just us who are the shut-ins!
Hey,you found our blog! Those are some cool pics at Spooner. Makes me want to go again! Thanks for coming to dinner, we had a great time!
Thanks too for the comment.
Post a Comment