My sister and parents came to visit over President's holiday to celebrate my sister's birthday. On Saturday, we rented snowshoes from Russ's work and went snowshoeing at Camp Richardson. There were nicely groomed trails to showshoe and beautiful views of the forrest and mountains. We ended our snowshoeing adventure next to Lake Tahoe. It was a beautiful day to be outdoors. 





Later that night we went to The Beacon, a resturant that has beautiful views of the lake. We timed it just right so we could see the sunset over the lake. It was so pretty. We had a good time and the food was delicious!
Later that night we went to The Beacon, a resturant that has beautiful views of the lake. We timed it just right so we could see the sunset over the lake. It was so pretty. We had a good time and the food was delicious!
After dinner, we went home to have chocolate cake and watch Carol open her presents. Parker was excited to sit next to Aunt Carol and help her open her presents. It was fun to see what everyone got her for her birthday.
4 comments:
Great pictures Emily! I kinda wondered if you forgot about your blog. It has been so long since you added anything, but I love it!
That looks like a ton of fun! Happy Birthday to Carol too! Sure wish we lived closer to you guys. The pics are great - I'm so glad we can see the fun and your cute kids! Love ya!
Cute Cute pictures. I can't believe how much Parker and Hannah have changed since Christmas. They are just adorable. Hopefully, we will get to see you guys sometime this year!
I am glad Carols birthday weekend went so well!! You guys always have soo much fun, I love the pictures of Parker and Hannah on the side:)
Post a Comment