The Smile
Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Parker finally lost his front tooth! It's been loose for weeks now but he hasn't had the courage to pull or twist it. For dinner tonight I told him we were having corn on the cob but we'd probably have to cut his corn. He was very sad and wanted to eat it on the cob since it was his favorite! Halfway through eating it, he said, "Mommy." I looked up and saw a bloody mouth and no tooth. We looked all around but finally decided he swallowed it. He was nervous that the tooth fairy wouldn't give him a dollar or treat so I told him to write her a letter. He even drew himself eating the corn. The question is . . . will the tooth fairy deliver or disappoint?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Love the video! I'm guessing the tooth fairy came through for him... :)
She did! He got a note and a dollar under his pillow:)
I cracked up when I read this post. That is so funny that Parker swallowed his tooth! I'm glad the tooth fairy still came.
Post a Comment