Monday, November 28, 2011

Parker's Birthday

Parker turned 7 this year and had a big Star Wars Party. He was so excited that he and Hannah watched the clock until exactly 10:00 when the party started. Fortunately, one of his friends rang the doorbell right at 10:00! We played musical chairs with the Star Wars theme.
Then the kids had to destroy the Death Star by popping each others balloons.

Defeat Darth Vader
After the games, we went on a treasure hunt. I didn't take any pictures because the kids were running from one side of the house to the other finding clues. The treasure was asteroid candy (candy wrapped in tin foil).

Opening Presents

Darth Vader Cake


Drinking Yoda Soda




Goodie Bags: I had the kids decorate their bags once they arrived. They got a star wars puzzle, Darth Vader Vinyl Sticker and filled their bags to the top with asteroid candy.



Happy Birthday Buddy!


2 comments:

Alli said...

You did a great job on the party!! Very creative and looks like it was a lot of fun. Nice work!!

Sue Ann Salmon said...

Seven!!!! I'm in shock, has it really been that long since we were neighbors?