Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Olivia's Blessing Day

We blessed Olivia on Sunday, July 4th. Russ did a beautiful job on her blessing. My mom made her blessing dress which I thought turned out perfect and Russ's mom crocheted a beautiful blanket.

The guys who participated in the circle.

The proud grandma's




9 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Great family pictures. I LOVE Olivia's dress. Mom did such a great job. You look really pretty...way to go a week after you had your baby. Love and miss you.

Sara C. said...

Olivia is so beautiful!

Looks like everyone had a good time. Thanks for sharing the great pics!

Jen said...

Great pictures! So glad everyone was able to be there! Wish we could have been there!! Give Olivia a kiss for us. She's such a CUTIE !!!!

Neal and Mary said...

Olivia is such a good baby. I sure miss being with your family. The kdis are at such a cute age and so cute with Olivia.

Neal and Mary said...

What a fun time it was to be with your family. olivia is so darn cute and so good. We love and miss you.

Jennifer said...

She is a beauty. Looks a lot like Hannah.

Jenny said...

Your family is so cute, Emily. Such a special day.

Alicia said...

Congradulations. Olivia's dress is amazing. Wish we could have been there. Hopefully everyone is doing well.

Carol said...

I was sad that I couldn't be there at the blessing.I love all the pictures. Olivia is adorable!! I also love the picture of Hannah and Parker. I can't wait to see you in 2 days:) Love you