Thursday, December 10, 2009

Baby News

If you haven't already heard, we're expecting our 3 baby next June! We're really excited and hope the pregnancy goes smoothly. So far, I've been tired and nauseated but nothing out of the ordinary. I'm 11 weeks and hoping I'll hit my second trimester with renewed energy. Parker and Hannah have lots of questions and Hannah even said in nursery she was thankful for her sister. I guess we'll see in a few months if she's right. Parker's hoping for a brother.

10 comments:

Bobbi said...

WOO-HOO!! I am so very excited for you guys. . . I had NO idea!! I am excited to see what little one will come next. . . and to see if Parker or Hannah get what they are hoping!

Hansenblog said...

Congratulations!!! We are soooo excited for you guys. You guys are such awesome parents. This new little one is coming to a wonderful family. We love you guys.

Tiff said...

Congratulations! That's exciting news. I hope the pregnancy goes great!

Brooke said...

Congrats guys! I hope everythig goes well!

Jennifer said...

Congratulations!!!! That is exciting news!! June what? Savannah's birthday is in June. Great month! Hope things go well. Your kids will love having a baby around.

The Crisps said...

Awesome!!!!! Welcome to the 3 child club.. Ha! Good luck! :)Oh, and congrats!!!

Carol said...

Congrats!!! I am so excited for another baby in the family. Can't wait to find out if it is going to be a boy or a girl! Love you

A Erickson said...

Ack! Congrats! How exciting...we can commiserate together (ps I'm prego too...due at the very beginning of June-and I totally feel you on the tired bit).

reed said...

Congratulations on #3! Hope everything goes well. Love the pics of the kids in the snow. Especially of Hannah sitting in the truck. That was funny.

Also amazing Thomas b-day cake!! Wow!

We hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Love-Sara

Valley Girl said...

Yay... finally found your blog!

I now I have said it before... but now you have it in writing.... CONGRATS!!!!