Carving pumpkins for the ward's trunk or treat.

On Friday night, we had a fun time at our ward's trunk or treat. Parker and Hannah loved dressing up and saying trick or treat to all the cars. They made out with a bunch of candy. Here they are with some friends from the ward.




Halloween night we went with my friend Donna and her girls. Our neighborhood wasn't the most festive in the Halloween spirit. Most houses had their nights turned off or didn't answer the door. Parker and Hannah still had a good time dressing up and going door to door with their friends. However, next year we will be traveling to a different neighborhood.

The kids were very nervous to go up to this door. I finally had to pick Hannah up and hold Parker's hand to get them pass the scary skeleton. I will admit I was a little nervous myself.





For dinner, Russ and I had the traditional dinner in a pumpkin while the kids ate mummy dogs.



After trick or treating, we went over to Donna's for hot apple cider and pumpkin bread. It was delicious. I'm still craving some more of that cider!
5 comments:
Love Hannah's hair. Sounds like you had a fun Halloween :)
Looks like you had so much fun!! Hannah's costume and hair turned out so cute!! Good job! I am glad you guys had a great night:)
looks like fun!!Very cool ideas for dinner!! Kiddos are soo stinkin cute Emily!!
I love Hannah's costume and hair!!! I also love the America's Next top Model poises you emailed me of her. She modeled HTT! Parker is a cute Superman, especially with the curl in the middle of his forehead.
I love all of your pictures! It looks like you guys had a blast. Thanks for the idea on the candy corn pudding, my kids LOVED it.
Post a Comment