I thought I'd post a few things we've been up to.
Movie Time: I really needed a good block of time to sort laundry and clean the kitchen so I set the kids up with Little Mermaid, milk with twisty straws, plain popcorn and a fun place to watch it. It worked! I have a feeling we'll be doing this another time I really need to clean.
Felt Food: I decided to start making felt food for Hannah's kitchen. I started the first of the summer and have had a lot of fun making them. The next project will be making felt fruit but that won't be for a little while . . . maybe for Christmas.
Pizza
Ravioli
11 comments:
Those are seriously the cutest things I have ever seen!! I love them--how fun!! I remember something about you not knowing how to sew at one point in your life. . . you would never guess that now!!
Your felt food is adorable. I love it. Can't wait to see you next month.
Go Emily!
You are one amazing mom! I LOVE the felt food!
The food is darling! Hmmm...makes my little creative wheels turn. PS you look FAB in your vacation pics below!
Wow! What fun ideas! Loving the felt food!
I am in love with the felt food. It turned out so cute. Makes me want to make some for Callie. Today. :) You're such a creative mom, Emily! Maybe your creativity will rub off on me.
OMG.. i don't know where you come up with this stuff!! So awesome Emily!! you are one creative mom!!! I hope your kiddos one day realize what a neat mom you are and how much you love them and show it by doing sooo much for their happiness!!
Wow! Nice work Em! I can't believe how good they look. So perfect for Hannah's fancy kitchen. I'm so impressed! See ya soon!!
I love all the felt food you make. So darn cute how Hannah plays with it. Also I think I want to watch movies with the kids too. I love movies and popcorn!!!
You are SO talented Emily!!!
Post a Comment