Monday, March 23, 2009

Hannah graduated to a twin bed!  My friend was getting rid of her top bunk and we said we'd take it.  It works perfectly with the rails all around.  Hannah adjusted really well and has been sleeping in her new room for a few weeks now.  
Here's Parker's room too.  We finally finished decorating it.  We put glow in the dark stars on his ceiling so when he goes to sleep at night he can look at the stars.

4 comments:

A Erickson said...

How fun! I love the blessing dress hung on her wall. Such a cute idea!

Jenny said...

Emily, the kids' rooms are really cute. I also love the blessing dress hanging on her wall. I need help in the decorating department. When we get into our new place you'll have to give me some pointers.

Alli said...

Parker and Hannah look so proud of their rooms...both are so cute (the rooms and the kids).

Carol said...

I like the bedding you got for Hannah's room! She looks so cute maneuvering around at the end of her bed. I sure want to give both Hannah and Parker a big hug right now!