On Saturday we went to Tahoe to find our Christmas tree. We loaded the kids in the truck and decided to bring Lucy. She did really well. Russ, Parker and Lucy went ahead to find the perfect tree. Hannah and I stayed back because Hannah wanted to walk and pick up rocks, touch trees and find pine cones. Once we found THE TREE the kids and I stayed by the truck and took a little nature walk and then ended up playing in the back of the truck until Russ and Lucy came back. Russ chopped down the tree and carried it by himself back to the truck.


Lucy found a stream and decided to take a bath!


Cute Hannah

Silly Hannah

Russ and Lucy dragging the tree across the highway


How sad!


Parker loved climbing on the ladder to put the ornaments on the tree.
5 comments:
I love all of the pictures of the hunt for your Christmas tree. Hannah is so cute. I love the picture of Russ, Parker, Lucy with the Christmas tree in front of the truck. Can't wait to see you in just a few weeks. love you
Wow, you guys don't mess around when it comes to going out and getting a fresh tree. We get ours at Home Depot which Ben thinks is the most exciting thing in the world. Cute pictures and it looks like you had fun!
I'm glad you had fun! Aren't you glad you didn't have to put on all the snow gear and hike throught he snow to find it!
So fun!! We ended up putting our 3 ft tree up again this year--we will someday upgrade and hopefully have the cutting down our own tree experience!
I'm impressed that you guys do this. Like I said the other day, I think we're artificial tree people. The tree looks really tall. I love the picture of Hannah in her pajamas looking up at the tree. Too cute!
Post a Comment