Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Eve

My parents and sister came to visit us for Christmas this year.  Growing up we always had appetizers for Christmas Eve dinner, so this year we thought it would be fun to have Fondue night.  We started with meat fondue, rice balls, and a vegetable tray.  After dinner, we made cookies for Santa and the kids opened their one gift -- pajamas.  They were both excited to put them on and go look at Christmas lights.  When we got home, we put the cookies out for Santa.  If you look closely you'll see Parker's hand blocking the cookies for Hannah.   It didn't quite work.  Once Parker's back was turned, Hannah grabbed one of the cookies.  After the kids went to bed we brought out the chocolate fondue.  









9 comments:

Deidra said...

Looks like it was a pretty great Christmas. I love how Parker plays the perfect big brother role, keeping his sister out of "trouble."

Sara C. said...

MMMMMMMMMM! That looks so good. Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas. Thanks for sharing!

The Crisps said...

aw, I love the pic of the kids holding hands, so cute!

Jenny said...

I love the picture of Parker blocking his cookies from Hannah. Too cute! Good job on the fondue. Sounds yummy!

Jennifer said...

How cute! Parker looks so much like his dad and Hannah like you! You probably hear that a lot. Merry Christmas

Adam and Andrea said...

Wow! What a great idea. The kids look adorable. Hope you guys have a great New Year.

Carol said...

I had so much fun spending Christmas with you. I miss you already. I wanted to take Hannah and Parker home with me, they are so much fun and I love it that they are both cuddly. Thanks again for everything. Sure wish we were having game night right now....it was fun to just laugh and have a good time with everyone. Love you

Alli said...

Your kids are adorable and it looks like you had so much fun with Carol, Mom & Dad. They all said the same, that they had a fabulous time!

Neal and Mary said...

We sure had a good time. I even enjoyed the games!! Maybe I will become a game player! It is so quiet here, I sure miss being there with you and your family. Thanks for great time.