Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween Pictures


7 comments:

Jenny said...

That picture of Hannah looking so sad is so sweet. Your kids looked so cute in their costumes. I'm impressed by your dessert setup on your recital post. I could take a lesson or two from you. Those cupcakes were so yum!

Carrie said...

They are so cute!

Jaime said...

That picture of Hannah is so so so sad. Poor little thing! The Halloween costumes are so cute! We miss you guys. Maybe you should come to Thanksgiving here...

Bobbi said...

I love the pictures!! Claire was the same way as Hannah--which that picture is almost heartbreaking, but still so cute! The brown blanket idea was clever--too bad they didn't think that up in my studio! Half of the pictures had my arms in them, and Claire was bawling her eyes out!

Sara C. said...

The kids look so cute! Owen is superman too this year!

Great job on the Halloween party! You are so talented!

Can I use any more exclamation marks!? Guess so.

Tiff said...

Oh, look at Hannah's sad little face. Those pictures are adorable and I love their costumes!

Hansenblog said...

I can't believe how big they are getting. They are adorable.