Hannah has learned how to fold her arms. It's so cute to see her participate when we say prayers.
She is SO SO SO cute! I loved when Elsa learned to fold her arms too. Now shw is starting to say prayers too!
She is such a doll! We miss you guys! Sue Ann
Absolutely Adorable!!!
So fun to see them pick up new things! Alex has just started folding her arms too and I love it! It's amazing how much they understand!
Ohhh, I want to hug her right now. She is so adorable. I love her little "HI" squeek also.
She did squeak like a little mouse. Callie got a kick out of that. She is a cutie.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
She is SO SO SO cute! I loved when Elsa learned to fold her arms too. Now shw is starting to say prayers too!
She is such a doll! We miss you guys!
Sue Ann
Absolutely Adorable!!!
So fun to see them pick up new things! Alex has just started folding her arms too and I love it! It's amazing how much they understand!
Ohhh, I want to hug her right now. She is so adorable. I love her little "HI" squeek also.
She did squeak like a little mouse. Callie got a kick out of that. She is a cutie.
Post a Comment