Friday, June 27, 2008

Triathlon

Russ signed up to do a Triathlon with his two brothers in Hyrum, Utah. He swam .5 miles first in the Hyrum Lake, then went on a 12 mile bike ride and ended with a 5K run. I was so proud of him especially since he started to train for it only two months before.


He did it!

Hannah and Great Grandpa Chris watching the race.


4 comments:

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Way to go Russ...I've wanted to do a tri for awhile...but I can only doggy paddle. darn.

Carol said...

You did it, I'm so proud of you! I'm with becky..I can only doggy paddle. Well actually I can't run either but would sure bust a move on the bike part :) So are you going to plan another one soon?

Bobbi said...

Wow--you guys did have a very busy weekend! We missed seeing you, but totally understand! That is awesome that Russ did a triathlon! It looks like you had lots of fun with your family--Parker and Hannah and getting so big!!!

maria said...

What an accomplishment! Way to go Russ!