Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day -- Happy Birthday

Father's day and Russ's birthday fell right next to each other this year. Russ is such a great dad and we love him so much. He does so much for all of us and always makes us laugh. The kids are always excited for when he gets home. Parker runs and gives him a hug and begins to talk his ear off (I guess I do that too) and Hannah squeals and clenches her fists. It's pretty cute.

Russ requested peanut butter pizza for his birthday dinner. It might not be the most appealing looking pizza (the dough wouldn't stretch very easily) but it sure tasted delicious. We had chocolate cream pie for dessert while Russ opened his presents. We plan to go to the movies tomorrow to continue the celebration. Happy Birthday Russ!







6 comments:

~*aShLi*~ said...

is that bag on the table a hint??? ;)

Edwin and Rebecca said...

Parker is looking so intently on Russ blowing out his candles, he looks so cute. HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUSS!

Tiff said...

Happy Birthday Russ!

Jenny said...

I remember when you and Russ started dating at BYU-Idaho. And now you have such a cute little family. I hope Russ has/had a good birthday. I know what you mean about talking your husband's ear off when he gets home from work. I always use the excuse that it's the first adult conversation I've had all day!

Russ, Emily, Parker and Hannah said...

Nice observation Ashli, but no announcements here -- just a recycled gift bag:-)

Brooke said...

Happy Birthday Russ. I sort of feel like a loser since we live like an hour away! For now.