I had a nice Mother's Day. Parker and Russ both gave me really cute cards. Russ wrote a fun poem in his and Parker drew a picture of me and a dog. It was hilarious. I also received a few nice gifts and Russ made a delicious dinner for us after church.
This next picture of Parker cracks me up because Russ was trying to take a picture of him with the card and craft he made for me for Mother's Day but Parker kept giving Russ the biggest, cheesiest smiles so Russ said, "Parker don't smile so big." Parker then replied, "But I want to smile" and then gave him this face instead! It might look like he's yelling but he's not -- just the funny face. Check out his tongue, it reminds me of a reptile.

This next picture of Parker cracks me up because Russ was trying to take a picture of him with the card and craft he made for me for Mother's Day but Parker kept giving Russ the biggest, cheesiest smiles so Russ said, "Parker don't smile so big." Parker then replied, "But I want to smile" and then gave him this face instead! It might look like he's yelling but he's not -- just the funny face. Check out his tongue, it reminds me of a reptile.
2 comments:
Your kids are adorable!!
Your kids are adorable!!
Post a Comment