Happy Birthday, Hannah! The pictures are so cute - and I LOVE the videos! You did a great job with her birthday cake - I love it! Hard to believe she is a year old. She is a cutie. Give her a kiss for us. Parker too! Love and miss you guys!
Great cake Emily! Hannah and Parker are both such adorable kids. It is crazy that she is a year old! It seems like we were just in Boise and she was a little baby. We are so excited to see you guys. The kids are counting down the days!
Cute, cute!!! The videos are sooo funny. She is so excited in that little car. Great job on the cake. Someday I want to learn how to do some of that cake decorating! Thanks for the update, we always love to see your cute family.
Hannah is sooo adorable! Nice job on the cake. I called around for a cake for Ben's birthday and the going rate (on the low side) is $35 for a 9-inch round cake!! And probably not even as cute as your cakes....
That cake is fancy....I love it. I can't believe Hannah turned one. She is adorable. I was totally cracking up when I watched the videos. Parker and Hannah are so much fun. I wish I were there to snuggle them. Miss you
10 comments:
Awesome cake! She is so darling and getting so big! Love the hair!
Happy Birthday, Hannah! The pictures are so cute - and I LOVE the videos! You did a great job with her birthday cake - I love it! Hard to believe she is a year old. She is a cutie. Give her a kiss for us. Parker too! Love and miss you guys!
Great cake Emily! Hannah and Parker are both such adorable kids. It is crazy that she is a year old! It seems like we were just in Boise and she was a little baby. We are so excited to see you guys. The kids are counting down the days!
Emily the cake is great! Hannah is so cute and dainty. I love the videos and how cute Parker and Hannah play with the toys.
Great job emily the cake is so cute and so are the kids
She is such a beautiful little girl. I'd love to get my hands on those squeezable cheeks. I love the cake and the cute videos.
Cute, cute!!! The videos are sooo funny. She is so excited in that little car. Great job on the cake. Someday I want to learn how to do some of that cake decorating! Thanks for the update, we always love to see your cute family.
I love the videos Em. You're kids are adorable. We miss you guys.
Hannah is sooo adorable! Nice job on the cake. I called around for a cake for Ben's birthday and the going rate (on the low side) is $35 for a 9-inch round cake!! And probably not even as cute as your cakes....
That cake is fancy....I love it. I can't believe Hannah turned one. She is adorable. I was totally cracking up when I watched the videos. Parker and Hannah are so much fun. I wish I were there to snuggle them. Miss you
Post a Comment