We went to Utah for my sister's graduation and had a fun time visiting with family. Russ and I went to Logan first and worked on the apartments and visited with a few of our friends and then went down to Salt Lake to join the family in the festivities. Everyone surprised me with an early birthday party which was really nice. The next day we went to Carol's graduation and a luncheon afterwards. We visited with Russ's sister Michelle who was nice enough to babysit Parker and Hannah while we were at the graduation. Thanks again!
We then met up with my family for dinner and then went to ice cream with Russ's brother Richard and his family. It was nice to visit them and to see their kids. Sunday morning we all had a delicious brunch at Jaime and Steve's and then headed home. It was quite the whirlwind of activities but fun to see everyone. Congratulations again Carol! We're so proud of you.


Aunt Carol with Elsa and Hannah







4 comments:
Hey Emily
I was blog hopping from your mom's and found you! This is such a fun way to keep in contact! Hope you don't mind me blog-stocking :)-Maria
you guys have a green guitar hero guitar too?? What a coincidence! haha jk
Happy Birthday yesterday, I hope you had a great day!!
I see you have also finally given in and cut your 3 year olds hair. I butchered Trey's though. . .
Anyways thought I'd say hi. Oh and we still need to watch 27 dresses sometime. It's cute and if Chad doesn't buy it for me for mother's Day I'm going to be giving it to myself.
Post a Comment