The kids and I made a last minute trip down to Ridgecrest to visit my parents. On Saturday the missionaries came over and watched conference with us along with a barbeque and train ride between sessions. We told Parker that he could ride the train after conference -- once the amen was said Parker ran outside and sat on the train waiting for everyone to join him. The rest of the weekend, if a train ride was mentioned, Parker was on that train waiting. He wasn't going to miss one train ride. It was pretty cute.



Parker loved to push Hannah around in her stroller and Hannah loved to be pushed.
Spring Barbeque
Feeding the fish

Anytime Parker ate anything, Lilly was right next to him waiting for any crumbs to fall.
Pa and Hannah
For FHE we went out for ice cream. Parker chose the bright blue and neon pink cotton candy flavor. As you can see, he sure enjoyed it!
Thursday, April 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like a very fun trip! Hannah is such a cutie. I love the braid. Amazing that she has enough hair - AND - that she would sit there that long! Parker waiting patiently for the closing prayer and then running out to the train is a cute story! I'm sure he had a blast. We sure miss you guys. But glad you keep up with the blog so we can see all of the fun you have together - and watch the kids grow! Love you guys!!
Hannah's braids are cute. Mom and Dad are always so much fun. Lucky you live so close! We miss you guys.
Emily, your kids are adorable! I thought I heard that your parents were moving out of Ridgecrest...is that right?
Post a Comment