Saturday night we prepared for the Easter bunny to come to our house by coloring eggs. Parker thought it was great to color and dip the eggs in the dye. Hannah entertained us by waving and jabbering to us. Easter morning, Parker found his Easter basket and helped Hannah find hers along with several plastic and hard-boiled eggs hidden around the house. Parker and Hannah got matching puppies and lots of chocolate. 


Parker got a large chocolate bunny and Hannah got a little chocolate bunny. Hannah decided to put the whole thing in her mouth including the foil wrapper. Parker immediately said, "No Hannah, here let me help you." He unwrapped the bunny for her and stuffed it in her mouth. It was cute

After church we took pictures outside and enjoyed the warm weather. Parker loves driving in his car and waving to Hannah. She loves to wave back.

Sunday, March 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
They are so cute with their little puppies!
I love the bunny ears on Hannah, can you get any cuter, especially with the hair! I also love the picture with Parker holding his basket with bed hair! It makes me laugh to think about it, of course he just got up and went to find his basket--it is so cute!
Looks like a fun easter! You guys are great parents. Your kids are adorable. I can't believe how big Hannah is getting - and all of the things she does! If we don't hurry up and have a family reunion, she'll be driving before I ever get to meet her! Give the kids a kiss from us!
Cute pictures Em. I can't believe how much Parker and Hannah have grouwn since we have seen you guys. Amazing. They are adorable though. I guess they have good genes!
Great pics, as usual! As the others have mentioned, the kids are sooo cute! That Hannah, oh, she is a doll! Thanks for sharing your lives with us who live so far away!
Post a Comment