Sunday, March 23, 2008

Five Fun Facts

Parker and Hannah have been tagged by my friend Bobbi to share five things you don't know about them.

Parker:
1. Whenever Hannah starts to cry and I can't get to her quick enough, Parker will sing, "Twinkle Little Star." It's usually in the car and she will always stop crying. It's very cute.
2. If I ask Hannah a question like, "Is it time for a nap?" Parker will answer for her in a high pitched voice and say, "I don't want to take a nap. I want to play with Parker."
3. Parker rides his tricycle a mile a day.
4. Parker loves to play Mickey Mouse video games.
5. He can cut a straight line with scissors.

Hannah:
1. Hannah can sing the tra la la part to "When We're Helping We're Happy."
2. Hannah loves playing the piano and watches what key you're playing and then will hit that same key and play it.
3. She can say Mama.
4. She loves to have her hair brushed and played with.
5. Her favorite nursery rhyme is Patty Cake Patty Cake.

I tag Ben and Summer, Callie and Cater, and Gracie, Ethan and Elsa

No comments: