My parents came up to spend Halloween with us. We had a fun time carving pumpkins and dressing up Parker and Hannah in their costumes. We took shifts taking Parker and Hannah trick or treating. It was sure fun to have them participate in our Halloween traditions.
Parker didn't know how to react when he opened the door to see Mor Mor, Pa and Lilly in their Halloween costumes. He thought it was pretty silly.



Our finished pumpkins!
Friday, November 02, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute cute pictures!! I can't believe how big Hannah is getting. She sure is a cutie. Looks like you guys had a great Halloween!
Those are some pretty impressive pumpkins! You guys don't mess around. I'm glad you post pictures of UPS man Parker; I've been curious to see how adorable he is in that outfit. Him and Hannah are both so cute!
Post a Comment